Dragon Herbs He Shou Wu
He Shou Wu (pronounced huh – similar to English "huh", but not as open – show woo) is one of the most popular and highly revered tonic herbs in Asian herbalism. He Shou Wu is the prepared tuberous root of Polygonum multiflorum, a plant that grows in the mountains of central and southern China. It shares the position as the primary essence (Jing) tonic of Chinese herbalism with the Goji berry.
Who can use it? Anyone
Concentration: He Shou Wu powdered extract is a 10:1 "pure yield" (100% natural) powdered extract of the highest grade prepared Polygonum multiflorum tubers, grown in the remote high mountains of Yunnan province, China.
Specifications: 100 capsules 500 mg each
Ingredients: Prepared Polygonum multiflorum (He shou wu, Fo-ti) root extract
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Silica
Usage: He Shou Wu may be used as a maintenance herb throughout ones lifetime. It is often the primary tonic herb used in a Jing-building, blood tonifying longevity program. Standard dosage would be 6 to 12 capsules per day, divided into 2 or 3 doses. Even 3 capsules (approximately 1.5 grams of He Shou Wu extracted powder) per day can have tonic and protective benefits.
- He shou wu (polygonum multiflorum) root extract (organically grown, certified by ecocert).
- Other ingredients
- Vegetarian capsules, rice powder.
- Suggested Use
- Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Additional info
- Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservatives or chemical modifications; gluten free.
- Quantity & type
- 100 capsules 500 mg each.
- Dragon Herbs
- 100 Caps