Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero)
Eleuthero, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogenic herb that improves the ability to handle stress. Eleuthero (Latin: Eleutherococcus senticosus) has been shown to help modulate the activation of the adrenal cortex in response to stress. Eleuthero helps to increase physical and mental endurance and helps to improve memory. Eleuthero benefits mental and physical endurance and has anti-fatigue activity. Eleuthero aids in the recovery from hard exercise. Eleuthero has been shown to improve mental alertness and work output, and aids in the recovery from mental exertion. Eleuthero helps to build blood and improves the ability of the body to absorb and efficiently use oxygen. Eleuthero supports immune function. Eleuthero is mildly stimulating. Most people will feel its effects quickly. However, its real benefits are cumulative and long term. Eleuthero contains chemical constituents, saponins, that are very similar to those in Ginseng and Gynostemma, known as eleutherosides. These active constituents provide the basis of Eleuthero's adaptogenic actions and performance enhancing actions.
Traditional Function: Tonifies Qi
Specifications: 2 fl. oz.
Ingredients: Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root
Other Ingredients: water, alcohol
Usage: 3-12 droppers per day or as directed by your health care practitioner
- Eleuthero (eleutherococcus senticosus) root (siberian ginseng).
- Other ingredients
- Vegetarian capsules, rice powder.
- Suggested Use
- Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Additional info
- Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservatives or chemical modifications; gluten free.
- Quantity & type
- 100 capsules 500 mg each.
- Dragon Herbs
- 2 fl oz