Surthrival Perpetual Youth Pine Pollen
The gold standard in nutrient-dense meta-foods.
Perpetual Youth Pine Pollen is the perfect foundation for elite nutrition. Harvested in the richest soil of Mongolia, this super-charged elixir contains over 200 bioactive nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that help unlock peak physical and mental health. Pine Pollen has been a staple in Chinese and Korean medicine for more than 2,000 years and has been shown to restore energy, eliminate signs of aging, battle fatigue, and build a strong immune system. Surthrival Pine Pollen can be consumed daily to help restore a healthy endocrine system and balance androgen and estrogen levels.
What is pine pollen?
Surthrival selects the highest quality Pine Pollen in the world.
Our cell-wall-broken pollen comes from the masson pine (Pinus massoniana) Lamb Pine. We harvest only the finest cones from trees that are planted in the richest soil. Pine pollen is rarely contaminated by insects and is therefore pollution-free, poison-free and contains no side effects. Through the handpicking process, the resulting pine pollen is guaranteed to come from a pure flower source and be of a high quality. Pollens are picked at the perfect time within 3-5 days each Spring to ensure high-quality potency of the Pollen. Our Perpetual Youth Pine Pollen is 100% pure and natural, straight from the tree and contains no sugars, artificial colors, or preservatives.
A brief history
Ancient Chinese secret, huh?
Well... yes and no. Pine Pollen has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years as a health restorative, longevity tonic, and anti-aging nutrient. The oldest mention of Pine Pollen is in the classic pharmacology text "The Pandect Of Materia Medica" by Shen Nong, who wrote about it during the Han dynasty.
In traditional Chinese medicine physicians prescribe it for:
* Moistening the lungs
* Relieving rheumatic pain
* Relieving fatigue
* Increasing Endurance
* Strengthening the immune system
* Improving the skin
* Strengthening the heart
* Strengthening the GI tract and stomach
* Increasing mental agility
* Prostate problems
* Increasing agility
* Decreasing weight
Discover the health benefits:
Pine pollen is a remarkable option to help build a healthy immune system.
Today, many drugs come from conventional medicine and break down the immune system. That's just how they work--You treat cancer by killing it. You treat infections by killing them. The problem is that those drugs and procedures are not highly targeted mechanisms, and come with many unwanted side effects. Pine Pollen helps to rebuild your immune system, amongst other immediate benefits.
Benefits of proper nutrition through consuming Pine Pollen:
* Restore hormone levels in Andropause and Menopause
* Regulate and strengthen the immune system
* Reduce cholesterol
* Relieve rheumatic pain
* Enhance metabolic function of the skin and nourish the hair at its roots
* Adjust the endocrine system and raise immunity power of the organs
* Improve endurance for high efficiency and quick pace
* Protect the cardiovascular system and increase superoxide dismutase levels (potent antioxidant) in the heart, blood, liver, and brain
* Improve metabolism and regulate weight
* Accelerate activity of the liver cells and regulate bile secretion
* Regulate prostate function
* Common cold preventative
* Restore androgen and estrogen balance
* Improve metabolism and regulate weight (safe and toxic-free fat-lowering supplement)
* Nourish the brain
* Stimulate liver regeneration
* Increase free testosterone levels in the blood
* Dramatically improves your vitality and stamina
Our Pine Pollen is the gold-standard in nutrient-dense meta-foods.
In addition to its high amino acid content, pine pollen contains a complete array of vitamins, minerals, hormones and phyto-nutrients.
Over 20 Amino Acids and 8 Essential Amino Acids Making Pine Pollen A Complete Protein:
Alanine - Arginine - Aspartic - Cysteine - Glutamic - Acid - Glycin - Histidine - Isoleucine - Leucine - Lysine - Methionine - Phenylalanie - Proline - Serine - Threonine - Tryptophan - Tyrosine - Valine
Amazingly, Pine Pollen also contains these important compounds:
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) - Androstenedione - Androsterone - Antioxidants - Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) - Fiber - Flavonoids - Lignin - Living Coenzymes - Living Enzymes - Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - Monosaccharides - Nucleic Acids - Oleic acid - Polysaccharides - Superoxide dismutase (SOD) - Testosterone - Unsaturated Fatty Acids
Vitamin A B-Carotene - Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B3 - Vitamin B6 - Folic Acid - Vitamin D - Vitamin E
Calcium - Copper - Iron - Manganese - Magnesium - Molybdenum - Phosphor - Potassium - Selenium - Silicon - Sodium - Zinc
- Wild harvested pine pollen 1:1
- Other ingredients
- Spring water, 55% organic grape alcohol.