This formula is designed to help support the endocrine functions. It contains herbs known to support the endocrine system. Ginseng has been well established as a pituitary supporting herb in normal healthy individuals, thus it is the primary herb of the formula (the pituitary is the master endocrine gland). Ginseng also supports the functions of the spleen and pancreas. Most of the other herbs support the functions of the adrenal cortex and the gonads both in terms of tonifying and regulating functions. This formula tonifies and supports the entire endocrine system. Endocrine health is a dietary supplement composed exclusively of tonic herbs and is not for the treatment or prevention of any condition. It is a general tonic formulation with broad spectrum tonic actions. It is tonic to the Three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen). All herbs in this formulation are Di Tao, meaning they come from an authentic source. It is both a Yin tonic and a Yang tonic. For those wishing to use just one tonic formula, this would be an excellent choice.
Traditional Function: Nourishes Yin Jing, Tonifies Yang, Builds Qi
Who can use it? Anyone
Specifications: 100 Capsules 500 mg each
Ingredients: Chinese Ginseng root, Prepared Rehmannia root, Schizandra fruit, Eucommia bark, Dang Gui root, Cornus officinalis fruit, Chinese Yam rhizome, Goji berry, Poria sclerotium, Chinese Licorice root, Epimedium leaf, Red Jujube fruit.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservative or chemical modifications; gluten free.), rice powder.
Usage: Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional
Remember Ron Teeguarden's "First Rule of Tonic Herbalism,"summed up in a single word -- Compliance. If you don't take the herbs, they won't work."
- Chinese ginseng root, prepared rehmannia root, schizandra fruit, eucommia bark, dang gui root, cornus officinalis fruit, chinese yam rhizome, goji berry, poria sclerotium, chinese licorice root, epimedium leaf, red jujube fruit.
- Other ingredients
- Vegetarian capsules, rice powder.
- Suggested Use
- Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Additional info
- Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservatives or chemical modifications; gluten free.
- Quantity & type
- 100 capsules 500 mg each.
- Dragon Herbs
- 100 Caps