Dragon Herbs Salvia
Salvia (Salvia miltiorrhizae) (Red Sage Root) is a very important herb in the tonic health system because it supports healthy blood circulation. Salvia is classically said to have a cold energy.
It is the perhaps the primary herb now used in Chinese herbalism to promote healthy circulatory function in the cardiovascular system.
Traditionally, Salvia (Dan Shen in Chinese) is usually used in combination with other herbs. However, in the past decade Salvia has come to be commonly used by itself in China. This is due to extensive research that has shown it to be both safe and an effective cardiovascular support product as a result of its circulation supporting action.
Many women have found that Salvia is also extremely valuable for supporting healthy menstrual function.
Traditional Function: Supports healthy blood flow, benefits Heart due to blood circulation support
Specifications: 100 Capsules 500 mg each
Ingredients: Chinese Salvia root extract.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules**, rice powder.
Usage: Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Chinese salvia root extract.
- Other ingredients
- Vegetarian capsules, rice powder.
- Suggested Use
- Take 3 capsules, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Additional info
- Pullulan caps 100% natural, water-soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservatives or chemical modifications; gluten free.
- Quantity & type
- 100 capsules 500 mg each.
- Dragon Herbs
- 100 Caps